Breakfast We offer you three different kinds of breakfast with your room rate.
American style breakfast with eggs, bacon, coffee, fresh orange juice, fresh fruit salad, toasted bread and marmelade.
Continental style breakfast with cereal, yogurt, fresh orange juice, fresh fruit salad, toasted bread and marmalade.
Italian breakfast with a cappuccino or italian espresso, croissant with nutella, fresh orange juice, fresh fruit salad.
Breakfast Is Served From 6:30 A.M. To 10:00 A.M. in the breakfast room.
You may reserve your dinner. The hotel offers typical home-made Italian dinner served with a fine wine. The menu changes every day, never the less we always offer a petit basic menu. Our chef Olger Barboza will serve you with pleasure.
The famous supermarket Fresh Market is situated only a quarter of miles form the hotel Luisiana with his hot bread fresh prepared every half hour
If you need medical attention we are at only 10 minutes from the most important private clinic in Costa Rica, the hospital Cima
A wide selection of excellent restaurants can be found in close proximity to the Hotel.
the most nearest are Lo Spago (italian), Sensu (japan)
The other ones are: Machu Pichu (Peruvian), Bacchus (Italian, Mediterranean), Antonio´s (Mediterranean), Taj Mahal (Indian), Ceviche Del Rey (Peruvian), Mangiamo (Italian), Outback , Hooters, Fogo de Brasil, etc
If you are travelling by car ample parking is available on-site in front of your room free of charge.
We are close to the most famous night-clubs, Utopia and Living (disco bars), Grappa (night bar), Jazz Cafe, Frankie Go, Fandango, etc.
The hotel offers the following types of rooms:
- Suite with a totally equipped kitchen.
- Suite with a double sized bathtub.
- Handicaps deluxe room
• Free Consultation
• Airport Pickup
• Restaurant Recommendations
• Customized Sightseeing Tours
• Shopping Tours
• Car Rentals
• Orientation Tour
• Recuperation Facilities
• Transportation Services
• Residency Advice
• Embassy Assistance and Registration
• Clearing Customs and Transport of Personal Items
• Acquiring a Driver's License
• Bank Account Setup
• Phone and Utility Assistance
• Personal Spanish‐speaking Guide for Appointments
• Purchasing a Vehicle (Spanish Speaking Assistant for Negotiating)
• Interpreter and Translation Services in 3 languages (English, Spanish, Italian)
• Recommended Veterinarians
• Spanish Language Courses
• Furnishing Your Home and Interior Design
• Finding Domestic Services
• Landscaping Services
• Moving Services
• School Enrollment
• Insurance (Medical and Property Casualty)